Natan Yellin and I have been organizing a lot in the code. Natan stumbled up on SpiffGtkWidgets and managed to integrate it into the code. Although the display is amazing its pretty slow. Thus Natan and I decided to hack on it and upload our patches :).
A couple of new features will be added and/or are under development, most importantly:
- Search! We need to be able to search
- Bookmarking! I took out the bookmarking code to re-implement it at some point.
- Tags! Tagging items would be really a cool feature however we need a database for it
- Two new Iconviews Placeholders. "Frequently Used" and "Bookmarked". I think the names say it all!
- We are considering of storing History in an sqlight database! We need the communities opinion on it
- Option of choosing a backend engine such as Tracker
- Gnome Zeitgeist (The options of bookmarking and frequently used should encourage this name)
- Gnome Reflaction (the a is on purpose :-) ) .. à la reflection in/for action
- Gnome Did (sounds too much like Gnome Do though)
- Gnome Timeline
- Gnome Useline