We can now browse our albums, artists and songs (no playlists yet) and play them :D
GNOME Music application development is reaching the end of phase one (out of three).
This phase consists of:
- Set basic infrastructure (done)
- Implement Grilo Querying (done)
- Implement Albums View (done)
- Implement Songs View (done)
- Implement Artist View (done)
- Implement Playback support (done)
- Clean up and port to Glade (in progress)
- Get the code from https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-music
- Report bugs https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-music
- Join the development on IRC #gnome-music on irc.gimp.net
- To check out our vague plan visit: https://live.gnome.org/Music
Thanks to Guillaume Quintard and the potential SoC students for posting to glade and fixing some of the UI issues. Also Vadim Rutkovsky started working on some unittests (which kicks ass).
And now to leave you with some screenshots...