GNOME Activity Journal 0.6.0 is out! Stefano Candori rocked the release and GNOME Activity Journal is packed with fixes and awesome stuff like...
- Added drag and drop support to the three views
- Added drag and drop support to the bookmark/pin area
- Improved items preview adding information tooltip.
- Added tooltip for peeking quickly into categories.
- Added preview for Audio items.
- Added appindicator/Tray icon support.
- Added support for Xchat.
- Added support for Bazaar version control system.
- Eye candy tweaks
- Added “welcome screen” showed when the Activity Journal starts and loads the items.
- Go to Today button always highlighted.
- Path’s label clickable in MoreInformation window
- Usability tweaks to the views toolbar.
- Item’s categories becomes coloured when containing a searched item.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bookmark/pinning feature
- Fixed support for RECEIVE_EVENT
- Fixed day’s part timerange
- Fixed crash caused by gstreamer
- Fixed problem with dialog windows
- Fixed title of MoreInformation window
- Fixed video previews problem.
- Fixed visualization bug in TimeLineView.
- Fixed internationalization and localization problems.
You can get read the official release announcement on Stefano's blog.
Now you can join the development and help us out on https://launchpad.net/gnome-activity-journal and on our #zeitgeist channel on irc.freenode.net
And now for some screenshots
Also feel free to DONATE to the Zeitgeist Project. We will use the money to drink beer at out hackfests :P