Gnome Activity Journal 0.6.0 "Pink Unicorns don't exist" released
GNOME Activity Journal 0.6.0 is out! Stefano Candori rocked the release and GNOME Activity Journal is packed with fixes and awesome stuff like...
- Added drag and drop support to the three views
- Added drag and drop support to the bookmark/pin area
- Improved items preview adding information tooltip.
- Added tooltip for peeking quickly into categories.
- Added preview for Audio items.
- Added appindicator/Tray icon support.
- Added support for Xchat.
- Added support for Bazaar version control system.
- Eye candy tweaks
- Added “welcome screen” showed when the Activity Journal starts and loads the items.
- Go to Today button always highlighted.
- Path’s label clickable in MoreInformation window
- Usability tweaks to the views toolbar.
- Item’s categories becomes coloured when containing a searched item.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bookmark/pinning feature
- Fixed support for RECEIVE_EVENT
- Fixed day’s part timerange
- Fixed crash caused by gstreamer
- Fixed problem with dialog windows
- Fixed title of MoreInformation window
- Fixed video previews problem.
- Fixed visualization bug in TimeLineView.
- Fixed internationalization and localization problems.
You can get read the official release announcement on Stefano's blog.
So get it while its hot
Now you can join the development and help us out on https://launchpad.net/gnome-activity-journal and on our #zeitgeist channel on irc.freenode.net
And now for some screenshots
Also feel free to DONATE to the Zeitgeist Project. We will use the money to drink beer at out hackfests :P