August 12, 2010
My sexy desktop
Well I received a lot of comments and mails about my overall sexy desktop layout and look...
So to get everyone down a bit here is what you need to use and set up to have your desktop look like mine...
- Get the Elementary wallpaper right here
- Get Dockysudo add-apt-repository ppa:docky-core/ppa && sudo apt-get upgrade && sudo apt-get install dockyOnce done set your Docky settings window to look like this:
- Ok now for the fonts:
- Then for the theme I use FineryDark
- My panel background:
- And last but not least the Icon Set, I use Faenza: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tiheum/equinox && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install faenza-icon-theme
- I modified the theme by changing the controls to Dust